Resources for Parents & Families (PreK)
Region 10 State Support Team provides regional support to school districts and families in Clark, Darke, Greene, Miami, Montgomery and Preble counties. We strive to provide universal support to families by sharing information from the Ohio Department of Education & Workforce and connecting families to other regional resources.
Below are some helpful links and downloads for parents and families of preschool-aged children.
Other Online Resources
- SST10 Family Resource Symbaloo - a collection of websites with family resources
Transitioning to Kindergarten
- 12 Ways to Help a Child Make the Transition to Kindergarten - Harvard Health Publishing
- Helping Your Child Make Successful Transitions: Home to School - Ohio Department of Education
- Transitioning to Kindergarten - National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Transitioning to Kindergarten Toolkit - Get Ready to Read!
Find Child Care and SUTQ-rated preschool programs near you.
Ohio's early childhood programs and services for children, families, and communities.
This resource service provider is for parents of children birth-3 years of age. Learn at Help Me Grow Brighter Futures online.
The Family Engagement Collaborative supports those who support families by increasing community and school knowledge of family engagement to support school readiness and school success.
This Montgomery County resource helps families find and pay for quality preschool programming.