Early Learning and School Readiness
State Support Team Region 10 provides technical assistance, professional development, and consultative services to district preschools, Head Start and other programs that work with young children and promote the involvement of families served in both typical and special education preschool programs.
We provide technical assistance and support in the following areas of Early Learning and School Readiness:
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) Grant
- Itinerant Teacher support through regular network meetings. Please check our calendar of events for details.
- Early Learning Assessment
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Guidance on Early Learning and Development Standards
- Child Outcome Summary (COS)
To explore available professional development opportunities please check our calendar of events. To receive announcements regarding teacher professional development & training, please sign up for e-notifications and select "SST10 Professional Development".
Resources for parents and families of preschool-aged children can be found on our site under Parent & Family Engagement