A Parent Mentor is a parent who has a child with a disability. We have seven Parent Mentors in our region.
Mentors can act as a liaison between parents and school and help guide families through the special education process. Ohio Parent Mentors provide free services to families who have a child with a disability. If a parent mentor for your child's school is not listed, please call us at (937) 236-9965.
Susan Sweeney: Clark County School Districts
(937) 325-7671, email@example.com
Sharon Honnert: Huber Heights City Schools
(937) 974-7864, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Maguire: Beavercreek City Schools and Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Local Schools
(937) 559-4029, email@example.com
Cathy Staton: Centerville City Schools and Oakwood City Schools
(937) 433-8841 ext. 237, firstname.lastname@example.org
Julia Timberlake: Kettering City Schools
(937) 499-1460, email@example.com
Michelle Warner: Brookville Local Schools
(937) 833-6419 ext. 3020, firstname.lastname@example.org
"One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination." -John C. Maxwel